Dashcam Hardwire Kit
Nextbases car camera hard wire kit is a plug & play solution to hardwire any Nextbase dashcam into your car and no longer require a car cigarette lighter socket. It can be installed in less than a minute. Nearly no electrical expertise required.
Compatible with: Nextbase Nextbase 101 Go, 202 Lite, 212, 302G, 402G, 312GW, 412GW, 512G, Duo, 4061, 4063
The kit contains everything required to quickly piggyback from a fuse box that uses ATO/C or the smaller ATM fuses, which covers most vehicles.
Simply remove a fuse from the fuse box, plug the required fuse "tap" cable supplied in the kit in to the vehicles fuse box and plug the displaced fuse in to the top of the fuse tap cable. The car camera now has its own power supply and no longer requires connection to the car cigarette lighter socket. Now hide the included 3m car camera power cable, using your car interior trim, to the point of installation of your Nextbase car cam.
Using the hard wire kit the in car camera will power on and start to record automatically when the vehicle starts.
- Geeignet für alle Fahrzeuge mit Flachsicherung (ATO/C oder kleinere ATM-Sicherungen)
- Quick and easy fuse box connection
- For all Nextbase inCar dashcams
- Compatible with 12-24V DC cars, vans and trucks.
- 5Vdc Mini USB camera power cable (4meter)
- Fuse tape cable for standard ATO/C fuses
- Fuse tap cable for small ATM fuses
- 2 Amp fuse (standard ATO/C)
- 2 Amp fuse (small ATM)
- Ferrite core
- Instruction sheet (English)